Friday, November 2, 2012

Well, Hello November!


Well, November is here!! 

I can't believe we only have TWO MONTHS LEFT of 2012!  How nuts is that??  Man, how time flies.  I have so many things I'm looking forward to right now, and here are just a couple of them: 

- We're getting a piano!!  My lovely friend Em is giving away her old upright piano, and she chose me to be the lucky girl to take it off her hands.  I'm SO excited to have a piano in my house again (I grew up playing up through High School on my parent's baby grand), and I can't wait to re-learn how to play.  I really hope it's like riding a bike, but I have a feeling it'll take a bit more practice than that.  I'm hoping to know a few Christmas tunes by the time the holidays are here! 

- Thanksgiving is coming up soon!!  I've been working on my ingredient list for the big day.  Here's a reminder of the recipes I'm going to be working on this year - I can't wait! 

I'm going to get started with crafting, handmade cards & gifts for Christmastime, and probably having a busy schedule at work.  But it'll be great and festive, and I am really looking forward to it.  I just love this time of year! :)

Happy November, everyone! 




Images found via Pinterest

No comments: